Sunday 6 November 2011

Kensington Palace- The Enchanted Palace



I visited Kensington Palace last week while away in London, I'd read about The Enchanted Palace exhibition which was being put on while they were renovating some of the areas. After reading the information and the reviews I had pretty high hopes for the exhibition. I wasn't let down, it was incredible! I literally felt as though I had landed in the middle of a fairytale. Seven of the rooms in the state apartments had been transformed into almost magical areas for seven princesses (Mary, Anne, Caroline, Charlotte, Victoria, Margaret and Dianna) each of which told a story. There were dresses by designers such as Vivienne Westwood and Boudicca while Jane Darke's collection of sea-borne objects were on display as well.
Link to the Enchanted Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment