Sunday 6 November 2011

My Life in Four Objects- Object Four

Object Four- Present
I decided to make my driving test pass certificate my final object because it is something I've been trying to get for so long! I think in the end I'd had hundreds of hours of driving lessons and five tests before I finally passed! I would like to be able to say that this certificate says a lot about me- probably that I don't give up or how determined I am to achieve- but it doesn't say any of those things. All it probably says is that I was bullied into taking test after test after test by my parents until I eventually got it right and passed on the 28th October 2011. Having said all that though I have enjoyed driving since then so it's not all bad and I should probably be thankful that they made me carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment