Wednesday 2 November 2011

My Life in Four Objects- Object Three

Object Three- Early Teens
I wanted to put a photo of my horse in here as he was a pretty big part of my early teenage life (to be honest he's still a huge part of my life today) but I've already included  a photo so thought I'd go for something a little less obvious. I'd been riding four years when I was finally allowed my own horse, it was something I'd pestered and pestered my parents about for ever! I'd even spent hours sat on my gate on a tea towel pretending it was a pony to try and convince them to get one. Eventually they gave in and we bought Luke! I was 11. This is the first ever rosette we won together. It was at in the Junior Handler class at Wingerworth show. I should have been really proud of myself for getting a 2nd in my second ever show, but I wasn't. I wanted to get 6th because that rosette was purple and it was my favorite colour! Looking back now though this rosette does mean a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment