Tuesday 18 October 2011

Kid Acne- Kill Your Darlings

http://www.kidacne.com/blog/2011/10/

I visited the Kid Acne exhibition in July at the Millennium Gallery in Sheffield. I'm not going to pretend that it was an exhibition that I'd wanted to see for a while or one that I had been particularly excited about, I went for two reasons; 1) I'd been told to visit more galleries 2) it was local. I have to admit though that I was pleasantly surprised and that I did actually enjoy it. It's not the type of art I'd ever really looked at in much detail before but I did find it interesting and especially liked the installation piece at the back of the room. I also enjoyed flicking through the journals that had been included as they helped to see the way the original ideas had progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment